Our focus is on stewardship, and sustaining and transitioning wealth. We guide, advise, and direct the wealthy or high-net-worth family in a variety of services designed to create a lasting family legacy.
- Mission statement
- Family investment committee
- Investment objectives and Investment Policy Statement
- Measurement of objectives
INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE AND OVERSIGHT
- Current portfolio review
- Asset allocation strategies
- Relevant benchmarks
- Recordkeeping consolidation
- Consistent and understandable performance measurement (calculated based on AIMR-PPS® standards)
- Progress toward objectives
- Comprehensive estate plan
- Asset ownership overview
- Wealth transfer objectives
- Plan implementation
- Asset types and ownership
- Philanthropic goals monitoring
- Investment management accounting system
BUSINESS SUCCESSION PLANNING
- Objectives for sustainable ownership structure
- Management of business to drive future success
- Strategies for continuation, sale or transition of assets
- Legacy statements
- Proactive and thoughtful giving strategies
- Recipient charities/causes
- Philanthropic due diligence
- Plan effectiveness evaluation
In order to maintain our objectivity, Pearson Hall, Inc. will not accept any compensation from any source other than you.
Our compensation comes exclusively from asset-based fees paid by our clients.
We will calculate and charge an annual fee of .65% (or 65 basis points) of the market value of the assets under review.
The fee will be calculated and assessed monthly.
Special fees may be applicable for additional services and will be charged as negotiated and agreed upon in writing by you and Pearson Hall, Inc. prior to those services being completed.
* Pearson Hall, Inc. fee includes all wealth management deliverables.