Benton Spiker, CTFA
Ben has over a quarter century of experience in trust department management and high-level wealth management for client families focusing on long-term estate planning, family governance, philanthropy, asset management, and business-succession planning.
- SunTrust Bank, Roanoke, VA – Senior Vice President – Client Advisor
- First Community Bank, Charleston, WV – Vice President
- United National Bank, Charleston, WV – Vice President, Trust Department
- Centura Bank, Charlotte and Greensboro, NC – Vice President
- Barnett Bank, Titusville, FL – Manager, Trust Department
- B.B.A., Trust Management – Campbell University
- National Graduate Trust School – Northwestern University
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor – The Institute of Certified Bankers
- Registered Representative Series 7 & 65/ Virginia Life and Health
At Pearson Hall, Inc., all advisors are encouraged to be active members of their communities.
- Roanoke Valley Speech and Hearing Center — Chair, Board of Directors
- Carilion (Hospital) Pediatric Surgical Center, Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial Clinic — Financial Development
- The Trust Education Foundation, Campbell University –— Board of Directors